I would walk. Just walk.
It would be a day without boundaries, no college, no house, nothing.
I would walk places I’ve been, my history.
And I would sing, even though I don’t sing so fine hahaha
I wouldn’t feel anything.
With friendships I’m pretty weird. I vanish, then come back, out of nowhere.
I really don’t know what to say about my best friends, they are the ones that I really have this weird relationship, we fight a lot, but laugh too.
They are people that I really love and cherish. Despite my harsh words sometimes, my ability to be a dick, I really love them, and want the best for them.
Nevertheless, I sometimes forget what is my place. I have this habit of forgeting the edges of me and the other. And the suffering and problems of the others become mines.
I’m an empath, and I can’t control it. And it fuck things up, as you can imagine.
Since I can’t deal with it, I focus so much in the other that I forget about me, because I didn’t have a good knowledge of myself in the first place. This makes me feel that they don’t worry about me, and it makes me sad and then disappear. Well, this may be, and may be not.
I’m a sort of Chaos. To deal with it is the thing I’m focusing now, and it worries me that I may hurt my friends, because I believe they need me.
1) I’m gay (OMG);
2) I hate my body;
3) I love to cook;
4) I dislike English, therefore, I love Portuguese and it’s grammar;
5) I’m the personification of laziness;
6) I don’t like to share my room with other humans;
7) I have cuteness seizures;
8) I’m an Average Joe;
9) I love music, but I’m too lazy to train my instruments;
10) I say the truth people don’t want to hear;
11) I’m boring;
12) I believe that reality is irrelevant;
13) I think too fast and basically the first thing I think when anybody says something is: “That isn’t real”;
14) I love me as much as I hate me;
15) I never say all about it.